Friday, September 17, 2010

After court I went home took a nap having coffe now

During the nap i dreamt that I was walking with friends i threw a rock in a window of a bar and grill and the whole building came down. Then we drove down the river market and it was flooded but i didn't see it and drove straight into the river and was getting swept away then i swam the whole car to safety while my friends were freaking out. We go to my place where my giant loft was and i had all these valuable and antiques. Then i got ballistic, start throwing everything through the glass of the window and breaking everything. My friends were like "What you doing?", i said "don't worry about it. do it too but just save photos" I threw a ceramic bird through the glass window it turned into a real bird and flew away before hitting the ground. Threw the television out the window and random stuff.Then i woke up to another dream.

Do yourself a favor and watch the Muska kill it.

No comments: